The bare-faced beauty
No Make-up: sometimes less is more.
The no make-up or “nude” look revolves around a beautiful complexion. Lips and eyes shine with a natural radiance, while well-groomed lashes and brows provide the finishing touch.
Why choose the No Make-up look.
The finished No Make-up look appears so natural that some may think you’re wearing no make-up at all. While that may not be entirely true, you don’t need much to create this classic nude look. The little you do use makes all the more impact, perfectly accentuating your individual facial features.
How to achieve the No Make-up look.
For the No Make-up look, our light, breathable Foundation and Bronzing Powder do most of the work to create that perfect just-back-from-holiday complexion. Frame the face with beautiful brows, contour your unique bone structure and let your complexion glow. Give a little nourishing care to the eyes, lashes and lips – and your all-natural No Make-up look is complete. Take a look: how do you like your fresh daytime make-up?
Get the look:
1. Nourishing base: The right daytime skin care for your skin condition
2. Foundation: A beautiful complexion is essential for this look
3. Bronzing Powder: Apply to the cheeks, chin, neck and hairline
4. Eyes: Subtly highlight and care for the brows and lashes with our Brow & Lash Gel
5. Lips: Keep it natural; feel free to apply our Lip Care Stick or Lip Balm for soft, supple lips
Ideal for the No Make-up look: hydrating skin care.
As your skin plays the star role in the No Make-up look, make sure it’s especially well nourished. Your skin benefits from daytime skin care that provides moisture. Opt for a face cream or day lotion that is appropriate for your skin condition. Our online skin test can help you determine this.