General Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge that you are using this site including its materials at your own risks. Masson ltd. and its partners, affiliates and suppliers do not guaranty error-free or uninterrupted operations of this site. The products, services and information provided on this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantable quality, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Masson ltd. does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of materials available on or throughout this site. The materials on this site may be out of date, and Masson ltd. makes no commitment to update the materials. Information published on this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your area. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity or where the order violates our policies. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may contact you to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity.
By visiting www.drhauschka.ca, you agree that the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use. The courts of the Province of Quebec shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. You agree that jurisdiction and venue in such courts is appropriate and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Model cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the Contract then please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
WALA Heilmittel GmbH, Dorfstr. 1, 73087 Bad Boll/Eckwälden, fax +49 (0)7164 930- 297, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we(*) hereby cancel the Contract that I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
§ 10 Dispute resolution body
We do not participate in any dispute resolution proceedings (in accordance with the Act on Alternative Dispute Relosultion in Consumer Matters (VSBG)) before a consumer dispute resolution body. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Contracts between the Vendor and the Customer shall be governed by the law of the German Federal Republic to the exclusion of the UN Sales Law. The statutory regulations on the restriction of the choice of law and the application of mandatory regulations, in particular of the State in which the Customer as a consumer has his or her place of residence, shall remain unaffected.
(2) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the legal venue for all disputes under the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Vendor shall be the Vendor’s registered office
(3) Even if individual provisions of the Contract are or become legally ineffective, the remaining parts shall remain unaffected. As applicable, the statutory regulations shall apply instead of the ineffective provisions. If, however, this constitutes an unreasonable hardship for one party to the Contract, the Contract shall be invalid in its entirety.
(2) The Vendor provides information about the model cancellation form in accordance with the statutory regulation as follows:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this Contract without indicating reasons within fourteen days.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party indicated by you, which is not a carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us, WALA Heilmittel GmbH, Dorfstr. 1, 73087 Bad Boll/Eckwälden, fax +49 (0)7164 930-297, email email@example.com, of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model cancellation form for this purpose but are not obliged to do so
The cancellation period will be observed if you send the notification specifying that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this Contract we shall refund to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs arising from your selecting a different type of delivery from the lowcost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this Contract. We will use the same means of payment for the refund as you used for the original transaction, unless an alternative has been agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees on the grounds of this refund.
We may refuse to make the refund until we either have received the returned goods or until you have furnished documentary evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must send back or hand back the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this Contract. The period will be observed if you dispatch the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to said goods being handled in a manner that is unnecessary in order to verify their characteristics, properties and proper functioning